Exe2Ahk Gui v1.1
I have created a small GUI which gives you the comfort of decompiling Autohotkey Compiled exe's without going through command-line.
How to UseUnzip
Make Sure to keep the three, exe2ahk.exe exe2ahk gui.exe and readme.txt in Same Folder.
Run exe2ahk gui.exe !!
Browse for Source exe,Browse for destination ahk,Enter Password if required and click Run.
Features>Allows you to use exe2ahk in a GUi Environment.
>Added Option to select where to save .ahk file.
>Has the ability to notify you when your ahk is not extracted i.e you are either
hitting a Worng Password Or the exe isn't decompilable OR the name is with a Space.See 1st point [ISSUES AND TROUBLESHOOTING]
Issues and Important Points
- Make Sure to keep the Source Name i.e. the Exe's name without Spaces..i.e Rename "my ass script.exe" to "myassscript.exe" or anything else without space before Decompiling.... In the same way When Selecting a target to save your extracted .ahk keep the .ahk name Space-less (Without Spaces)
- Make Sure you write the [correct Password] before decompiling.Usually Compiled exe's have long passwords so I have not masked the characters of the Password Field.
- If no Destination Path of Script will be Selected, *.ahk will be extracted in the folder of the exe.
- If nothing is typed in Password field,it means Exe has no Password.
- In some computers,if you are saving .ahk on Desktop you may face Problems when you open the already specified location using the Program.
Direct Link (Old Version) - DOWNLOAD
Latest Version - DOWNLOAD