A Magical Clipboard Manager
Redirecting to Clipjump's new page
Download Online Manual
A Multiple-Clipboard management utility for Windows.
Allows you to simultaneously use multiple clipboards like never before. Everything that is transferred to your clipboard will get automatically transferred to the Multiple-Clipboards.
It's fast , it's easy, it's magic.
Traditional Clipboard Manager problems
- Use of Shortcuts other than Ctrl+X,C,V
- Clipboard data fails to transfer to clipboard manager when something is added to clipboard using a way other than the prescribed shortcut.
- No preview of Printscreen captures stored on Clipboard.
- Limited number of Clipboards.
- Take long to switch between multiple - clipboards.
Why should one use Clipjump
- A True Clipboard Manager - Captures everything
- Supports preview of Clipboard stored images such as Printscreen captures.
- Data-Types are meaningless for Clipjump.It just stores everything.
- Control Multiple-Clipboards only by using the single shortcut Ctrl+V (which is also configurable)
- Not Mandatory to perform Copy and Cut operations using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X. Even an application's or Context Menu Copy and Cut will be transferred to Clipjump.
- Idiot-Proof! - Captures Clipboard entries from everywhere, whether it be an external program or Printscreen captures.
- Can have as much simultaneous clipboards as possible. (Depends on disk space).
- Very (very) fast Clipboard switching.
- Easily and totally Configurable - You can change settings via a GUI.
- Not touches the registry and System drive .
- Free, Portable, Open Source
Clipjump changes the definition how Clipboard managers are ought to be. It makes controlling Clipboards so easier, so fast, so flexible and so powerful that you are ought to be amazed and fall in love with this tool.
Take a look at the feature list to know what Clipjump can do for you except the above basic functions it fulfills of a Clipboard Manager.
- Clipjump History Tool - View, search and restore old clipboard items.
- Can capture Clipboard Images and directly restore them to clipboard.
- Incognito Mode - Disable storing Clip history when needed
- Action Mode - One place to execute all other components of Clipjump. Keeps you away from the trouble of learning many shortcuts.
- FIX Clipboards at certain positions via
- Clipjump Channels -
Have as many as multiple Clipboard channels in Clipjump that store data independent of each other. These channels can have distinct names and hold
data without inconsistency.
- Add selective data to System clipboard if needed.
- Export and share clipboards with your friends.
- Clipjump Controller - Totally control Clipjump from a GUI and/or
command-line switches .
- One Time Stop - Make Clipjump ignore the next Clipboard transfer and linked transfers. This feature can be a lifesaver if you use external
applications who temporarily transfer data to Clipboard.
- File Manager Functions (including Windows Explorer)
- Copy current folder path to Clipboard
- Copy selected files path(s) to Clipboard in any file manager (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Copy selected file content directly to Clipboard from image and text containing files (Ctrl+Alt+F)
- No-Formatting - Remove formatting from clipboard clips on the fly !
- Unicode i.e. supports all characters
- Added Ignore Windows Manager , a GUI for managing Ignored (disabled) windows for Clipjump . (credits to fump2000)
- Partially fixed bugs with Notepad++ column mode and Excel multiple-row/column paste.
Online Guide [Recommmended]
Clipjump Controller - Remote Control for Clipjump
Source on GitHub
You may read about Clipjump at
- ComputorEdge online
- GHacks Technology Blog
- MakeTech Easier
- Giga (German)
- Portable Freeware