Avis Sublime 4 Autohotkey
See latest version 2
If you use Sublime-Text and Autohotkey,I bet this is going to be a bright day for you..You may have used the dafault Syntax-Highlight and Autocomplete provided by Sublime-Text..But is that upto the mark???..
and what if you want to see the help of the code you are writing, OR create a new script-fast just to remove some doubts...OR open Windows Spy to get Active Window's Class..
If you are facing these above problems,you are in the right place..
I have created a Sublime 4 Autohotkey (like Scite 4 Autohotkey).This may be not look at the first glance as a AutoHotkey-Specialist Editor as I have not changed any of the Menus OR Plugins of Sublime-Text..
Why??Cuz Sublime-Text has all its Menus and Plugins made in 'Python', something i recon is a sort of Snake and nothing more.So, Sublime 4 AutoHotkey may not look at first sight as a Autohotkey-Specialist but believe me all the scripts(some are compiled) included in it work in such perfect blend that you will never miss a trick and feel like you are carrying some sort of an AutoHotkey Editor..
- Crucial changes in Syntax Highlighting-JSON to increase Efficiency...like - Return (the most used Ahk Command) has its own seperate colour. Same is for labels (the second-most used command)
- Added more Commands in Auto-Complete. (Now Autocomplete is truly complete)
- Launch Help of the command by pressing F1 or other key of your choice..
No Bugs: The Help Feature will never ever betray you..Press cursor anywhere on the line,you are always getting the Right Help.
- A very attractive and No-Focus-On-Comments based theme to make sure your eyes focus on the commands and codes and not the 'in between' comments.
- Launch Windows Spy,Smart Gui and Msgbox Creator with key combos.
In the above feature you can add more tools and customize shortcuts if you wish.
- Create New Script on the fly with the old familiar shortcut - Ctrl+N
The feature can be very useful if you want to quick-create test scripts for testing certain codes.
- Although it is based on Ahk more than Sublime-Text's JSON commands,you will feel you are using you are using a full-fledged AHK Editor. For Example --> Run Sublime 4 AutoHotkey.exe to start Sublime-Text with all the required Scripts.
- Add to Registry Option to add a Right-Click entry to edit current selected script with Sublime 4 AutoHotkey.This can be an extremely useful facilty.
- NEW BUILD FACILTY --- When in the Editor,Hit Ctrl+B to run the script,Alt + B to stop it..Also the editor will notify you the errors in your script if present.
- Hit F9 (Default) to see Syntax of the current-undercursor command.
- Check for Updates feature to let you know when I have created something better than this.
- At Last,it's fully Automatic.Just copy and Paste the below available Package in Sublime-Text's Folder,Follow the Short Installation Guide in the Package and Done!!All DONE!! You will be ready to carry Sublime 4 AutoHotkey (If you have a Portable version of Sublime-Text) anywhere you go and edit scripts on the fly.
See latest version 2
Get the Autohotkey package for ST at Github - Oftenly Updated
Download recommended Sublime version (v 2.0.1)
If the above link doesn't work,go to here and Download zip/portable version.
See Installation Guide on Web (Go)
Download the Sublime 4 AutoHotkey Package