Exe2Ahk Gui Final Released For Ahk Basic
How to UseUnzip
Make Sure to keep the three, exe2ahk.exe exe2ahk gui.exe and readme.txt in Same Folder.
Run exe2ahk gui.exe !!
Browse for Source exe,Browse for destination ahk,Enter Password if required and click Run.
NewOption to quickly toggle masked Password ON/OFF
Try Dragging an Exe into the Exe Field.
Features>Allows you to use exe2ahk in a GUi Environment.
>Added Option to select where to save .ahk file.
>Has the ability to notify you when your ahk is not extracted i.e you are either hitting a Worng Password Or the exe isn't decompilable
Issues and Important Points
- Make sure your script is compiled with ahk basic compiler.[Not AHK_L]
- Make Sure you write the [correct Password] before decompiling.
- If no Destination Path of Script will be Selected, *.ahk will be extracted in the folder of the exe.
- If nothing is typed in Password field,it means Exe has no Password.
- In some computers,if you are saving .ahk on Desktop you may face Problems when you open the already specified location using the Program.
Bug FixesSpaces are no longer an issue as in previous versions.
Version Final - DOWNLOAD
Download a Collection of Compiled Scripts to make sure that your that your exe2ahk is working correctly.
Each has a different password with Spaces,Caps changes..etc