- A True Clipboard Manager - Captures everything
- Supports preview of Clipboard stored images such as Printscreen captures.
- Data-Types are meaningless for Clipjump.It just stores everything.
- Control Clipboards only by using Ctrl+x,Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v.
- Not Mandatory to perform Copy and Cut operations using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X. Even an application's Copy and Cut will be transferred to Clipjump.
- Clipjump History Tool - View, search and restore old clipboard items.
- FIX Clipboards at certain positions via FIXATE option.(See FIXATE - A Coders Delight)
- Add selective cata to System clipboard if needed.
- Can have as much simultaneous clipboards as possible. (Depends on disk space).
- Very fast Clipboard switching.
- Copy current folder path to Clipboard (Ctrl+Alt+X)
- Copy selected files path(s) to Clipboard (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Idiot-Proof! - Captures Clipboard entries from everywhere, whether it be an external program or Printscreen captures.
- Disable Clipboard Monitoring when needed (Requires Autohotkey knowledge)
- Easily Configurable - You can change settings via a GUI.
- Free, Portable, Open Source
Changes in this version
- History image is now transferred directly to clipboard
- Fixed minor bugs with MS - Excel
- Better (full-in-feature) History Tool now
- Better preview Window
- Professional help file included replacing Readme.txt
- Changed default Image quality to 90, allows high-quality but low in size Clipjump History images.
Got to Clipjump's Official Page